Monday, September 24, 2012

MY CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY PLANS #1



# 1
Leslie Atieno
16 years
Nazarene Self Help School
Class 8

Girl Power has taught me various things. I have learned how to overcome stress and how to live with people. Also that we should respect ourselves so that we can respect those who are older than us. I have experienced many challenges. Including a company of friends who knew nothing about a girl’s dignity. They are peer pressured into doing many things. In order to overcome these challenges, there is abstaining and having confidence and also dignity. I would like to see many things happen in Girl Power. Like supporting girls in many activities, a girl is a great source to the world. In the new Girlpower office in Kibera, I would like to see activities take place there, so that I have lots to do!



.

No comments: