Wednesday, March 18, 2015

MEET VOLUNTEER CARLCY ACHIENG HONGO

I’m Carlcy Achieng Hongo, eighteen years of age. I’m a young lady who is focused, educated, appreciates and adores the girl child. I'm a former member of Girl Power Clubs Africa. I love dancing, traveling and reading novels. The reason why I chose to work for Girl Power Clubs Africa is, being a girl I see the struggles of what we go through, I am here to empower and serve the girl child and to take this organization to a higher level through the skills I have acquired from different people at different times and also to envision this organization to a new and better level. I’m looking forward to knowing the girls more and to socialize with them through thick and thin. I would like to reach a point where the girls can confide in me and also see me as a mentor.

No comments: